Altitude Design Office is a creative studio based in Santa Monica. We believe good design is user-centered, accessible and inspires progress for individuals, organizations and communities. Our work includes the design of environments and experiences, communications and even organizational and service solutions that consider the total brand experience. We are excited by working with a diverse mix of client types, including hospitality, retail, entertainment, corporate and healthcare.
The right person will be:
- Passionate about design
- Empathetic to the needs of others
- Driven to succeed
- Curious and purposeful
- Attentive to detail
- Flexible and easy to work with
You will need to have:
- Minimum bachelors degree in graphic design, industrial design, or related field from an accredited school of design.
- Minimum of 5–10 years design experience working in the field of experiential graphic design.
- Strong design process that includes research, conceptual thinking, designing for users, and a clear understanding of brand.
- Strong design sensibility with the ability to use type, color, imagery and hierarchy to create compelling solutions.
- Strong three-dimensional design experience.
- A portfolio that illustrates a range of design solutions.
- Up-to-date tech skills in a Mac environment. Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud. Must be versed in SketchUp or other relevant 3D software.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects of all scales and types, both collaboratively and independently
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Casual beach workplace, including an ocean view and office dog
- Opportunity for growth
- Relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate
Submission of both resumé and PDF portfolio of work samples are required firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret we will not be able to respond to all submissions.